Saturday, July 4, 2009

Politics Don't Wait For My Vacation

So, Sarah Palin is stepping down as Governor of Alaska. My bet is she's just tired of the bullcrap that no sane person should be blamed for more adverse reactions than the polite rebuttals she gave. If someone made the kind of comments that crazies on both sides made about my children or those closely related to me, coroners would have to be called. Just saying.

If it comes out there's a scandal, then whatever. But, if she's just taking a break for a while, she really can't be blamed.

I wish she would have waited til I got back from vacation, though, so I could make a more detailed and possibly more thoughtful, though probably not, post.

Give 'em hell, Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The following comments are made by individuals who are not my spokespersons, mostly.