Saturday, August 29, 2009

Jason's Birthday!!!!! Now With Update!

Happy 34th Birthday to the man I love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, for the record, your family is not just holiday retarded, they are event retarded. Sorry to say that, but they've been really ticking me off as of late. It's a hard adjustment coming from a family who celebrated the holiday known as Tuesday.

We'll be celebrating without them, just so ya know! We love you!!!

Update: Due to a last minute guilt trip, Jason's family redeemed themselves. All is well, I am a tiny bit more sane, and I rescind the "event retarded" comment. "Holiday retarded" still needs redemption, though.

Also, tomorrow, or Monday, pics of Jason in a sombrero!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The following comments are made by individuals who are not my spokespersons, mostly.