Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sooo Tired!

So, last night was the women's "Dirty Santa" get-together at church. (Dirty Santa is NOT what you think it is, unless you think it is a gift exchange where someone can steal your gift. Then it is!) You'd think women in a church wouldn't be so aggressively evil! It was a fun fun time had by all! No pictures as there was food and none of us relish our picture taken with food. NONE! I ended up with Rubbermaid locking leftover containers. Somebody stole the tart warmer I did have. Meh!

I was supposed to take peanut butter bars, but I guess somebody didn't read the portions on the side of the box when it was bought and six bars would NOT be good for the 100 women! Just no! So, we stopped at the local grocery store here in town (more like a convenient store disguised as a grocery) and bought those fruit filled tart things. Yummy, but they weren't peanut butter bars!

Learned the recipe for a couple of things which I will definitely try for future get-togethers! (One was for melted Hershey kisses inside circle pretzels. Yum!!)

However, all that social business seems to have drained every ounce of energy out of me! I spent today doing nothing! I mean, nothing! I didn't even watch TV! Hope my DVR doesn't fail me tonight! :^D

1 comment:

The following comments are made by individuals who are not my spokespersons, mostly.