Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ghost of Christmas

Technically, what we're experiencing isn't one of Scrooge's visitors. The garage door and lights keep coming open and on. Not the motion sensor light, the ceiling fan lights that require the switch to be on. So far, it's more annoying and freaky than anything else. If my dog gets out and lost, I will be a very unhappy person! I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for all this. Surely!

I recently discovered that the plunger measuring cups I wanted with Alton Brown's cartoon face on them are sold out and unavailable for back order. GRRRRR!!!!! Pampered Chef has them, but not with his adorable face. I'll take those instead, but if anybody did get the AB ones, I will reward you greatly! (Reward depends on who is the wonderfully thoughtful gift-giver!)

Stainless steel and glass mixing bowls have made my list. (The stainless steel ones can be used to make popcorn the way my dad used to!) Preferably at least a couple large ones.

And, it has been pointed out that I have a tad of a box thing. Pretty gift boxes are a weakness! What can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The following comments are made by individuals who are not my spokespersons, mostly.