Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

This morning (Sunday), I got to do something I've been rarely able to do for a long time: I made breakfast. Not some sissy breakfast, either! Real breakfast! With grease and everything!! Eggs, bacon, potatoes (fried in the grease of the bacon), the whole heart attack waiting to happen!

My friend came into town and I got to cook for her. I also made my strawberry dessert. (Cream cheese, whipped cream, strawberries on a graham cracker crust. The only healthy was the berries, but don't worry, their health benefits were FAR outweighed by the other artery clogging stuff.) Jason cooked steaks and corn-on-the-cob on the grill. (Again, the healthy corn was out shined by the butter/salt and, of course, the steak.)

Tomorrow, my sister and I are most likely going to hit some of the Memorial Day sales and eat some nasty fast foods, too! Holidays are fun times!

For those of you, which is most likely most of you reading my silly insignificant type, who know me and care about my general health and well-being, my diet will return to the more sane and balanced as of Tuesday morning. Well, except the Coca-Cola addiction. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

The following comments are made by individuals who are not my spokespersons, mostly.